Basic information regarding protection of privacy:
|Author||VIBIA LIGHTING, Ltd.||+info|
|Legitimating||Consent of the interested party||+info|
|Recipients||Responsible for Processing outside of the EU, under the “Privacy Shield”||+info|
|Rights||You can exercise your rights of access, correction, deletion, complaint, transport and limitation of treatment, as well as other rights, as set out in additional information.||+info|
|Additional information||You can consult all the additional more detailed information about the Protection of Personal Data on our web page: https://vibia.com/en/privacy-policy||+info|
Responsibility for processing:
The entity responsible for processing your personal data is our company:
- – Corporate name: VIBIA LIGHTING, Ltd. – B66241035 (VIBIA)
- – Electronic mail: email@example.com
- – Telephone: (34) 934 796 970
- – Address: C/ Progrés 4-6, 08850, Gavà – Barcelona – Spain
Purpose of processing:
Be informed that the information provided is processed in order to send you commercial communications or newsletter. Likewise, in order to be able to offer you products and services depending on your interests, we will put together a “commercial profile”, based on the information provided. Automated decisions will not be made based on said profile.
Any other purpose will be communicated to you before proceeding to the processing of your personal data.
The personal data provided will only be stored for the period strictly necessary to carry out the specific ends as outlined, without affecting its storage for making available to the competent authorities and for dealing with claims. In this case, the data will remain blocked until the end of the limited period at which time it will be destroyed.
With regards to our newsletter mailing the service will cease in effect when the user has not opened any new communications for the period of 10 years.
Legitimating of processing:
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is based on consent.
If you grant consent by clicking on the corresponding box we will send you Commercial communications as well as carrying out the processes related to the scope of the consent and the informed ends. You can revoke your consent at any time in regards to receiving commercial communications for each of the communications, simply by clicking on the link that we include for said purpose, or by writing to us directly by mail indicating your revocation of consent.
Your personal data will not be sold, leased nor put at the disposal of third parties. In determinate cases access to your data will be given to selected providers who work with our company, such as for the sending of newsletters but in no way will be connected with their own ends. You can request a complete list from us of the companies that have access to your data in our role as intermediaries from the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the case where any of our service providers are handling your personal data in a third country our company will apply all the relevant measures and controls at its disposal for the protection of your personal data. The principal measures adopted by our company when transferring personal data internationally are set out in the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, adherence to international agreements such as Privacy Shield and the request for approved and recognised certification and codes of conduct. You can request a copy of the list of providers processing your personal data in a third country from the following e-mail email@example.com
Below we provide you with a list of all our providers who may have access to your personal data because of the services they provide:
- – Emailing
- – Hosting
- – Online advertizing
Current regulations grant you the following rights:
- – Right of access: You will have the right to know the personal data that we use in relation to our dealings with you.
- – Right of correction: You will have the right to be able to correct or complete that I either incorrect or incomplete.
- – Right of removal: You can request that your personal data be deleted from our systems and files.
- – Right of complaint: You will have the right to withdraw the use of your personal data for direct marketing actions. A well as for personal reasons, unless the basis for such use is of legitimate interest.
- – Right to limit the use of personal data: You have the right to request limitations on the processing of personal data if said data is impugned or used illegally or in the case where the deletion of your personal data is not required but instead limitations put on its use. Also when that data is no longer necessary for use, but is required by you into order to formulate and exercise your right of complaint. And finally when you are opposed to its use while it is adjudicated whether the owner’s interests outweigh those of the interested party.
- – Right to data portability: You will have the right to obtain a copy of all the personal data that you have provided us with and when technically possible the right to request that your personal data is sent to another processor.
You can exercise these rights without incurring any cost, as well as withdrawing the consent previously granted, at any time by just contacting our company through one of the following means and including a copy of your DNI or equivalent documentation that validates your identity:
- Via electronic mail sent to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via post sent to the Protection of Data and Security Committee for information belonging to VIBIA LIGHTING, Ltd., located at C/ Barcelona, nº 72-74, Prat de Llobregat (Barcelona).
In the case of needing to make an enquiry or suggestion in relation to the use of your personal data you can also contact the addresses provided for the exercising of your rights.
You also have the right to present a complaint before the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Data (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, AEPD) the competent authority in Spain in relation to the protection of data, if you consider that your personal data has been dealt with properly.
Confidentiality and security in dealing with your personal data
All data received by our company will be treated with the utmost respect confidentiality. Our company has established all possible technical advancements and other mediums at our disposal in order to prevent the loss, inappropriate use, unauthorised access or copying of the personal data supplied.